Monday 22 March 2010

As the weather begins to warm up, a new fashion mood is blossoming at H&M.
This spring H&M has a women’s collection of floral and feminine fashion in sustainable materials, called The Garden Collection by H&M.

Pieces from the collection are in stores now and the entire collection will be available by the 25th March.

I love the floral sheer blouse, teamed with these fab cream shorts. It just makes me want to dress for summer, but I’m not going to be some crazy person dressed in flip flops just yet! What is it with Brits and the summer weather!? I saw someone wearing flip flops in the rain yesterday?



Anyway, I digress. My fave piece from the collection is this elegant red dress – which screams glamour and sophistication. Guess it won’t sit so well on me then!




No comments:

Post a Comment