Sunday 14 March 2010

Stylish Mums!

Just in time for Mother’s Day, a little round up of the most fashionable mother’s out there.

Elle Macpherson tends to rock a look just dropping off her kids to school – effortless chic – so cool its painful to watch.
Gwen Stefani is another mother who refuses to let herself go – always with the trade mark red lippy and blonde quiff. And now she has Kingston looking enviably cool – who would have thought I would aspire to look like a 3 year old (well maybe not with those sunglasses, but still!)
But who would have thought it – Tish Cyrus, mother to the annoyingly successful’s Miley Cyrus, knows how to pull out all the stops. She looks truly stunning in this elegant gown.
All I can say is I hope I don’t leave style behind when I pop a sprog or two!

Happy Mother’s Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment