Tuesday 9 February 2010

90s fashion having a come back..... again

Did anyone else recieve this wonderous email today wishing everyone Happy 90210 day! (What an inventive play on numbers!)


I can't help but love some of the fashion classics here. Brian Austin Green - how did he end up with Megan Fox wearing such an interesting ensembel - who knows.

However, Donna's daisy print dress actually reminds me of a floral dress I own (like everyother high st shopper it seems!)

Talking of floral dresses, yet another one has caught my eye. Available at Topshop.com and only £45 I think I may have to have it in my life. So what if its minus 1 outside!!

Still it shows 90s fashion is truly here to stay, I mean check out Brendon denim on denim - oh so Spring/Summer 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment