Monday 2 April 2012

Benefit Mascara - My new best friend

So I have a secret to share - this INCRED mascara from Benefit. My mum got this for me at Christmas and I never want it to run out - luckily the lovely girls at Benefit came to the rescue!

Benefit claims 'they're real! lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!'

They're not wrong, it seperates, doesn't clog up your lashes and makes them so so long - many of my friends have actually commented on the mascara and assumed I was wearing falsies - the tag is true! 'They're Real!'

Be warned though, this stuff is TOUGH to get off - I was recommended to use a facewash and lather up your eyelashes. Throughly wash your face then use an eye make up remover. Other suggestions were sitting on the sofa with your eyes covered with cotton pads soaked in eye make remover and drink wine! The final suggestion though was baby oil - I tried this last night and I can guarantee that it works - although the wine suggestion is defo on my list!

£18.50 from Boots, Benefit boutiques and you can buy online here - get it, you won't regret it I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment