Saturday 7 April 2012

Macadamia Oil

So everyone is banging on about Moroccan Oil - but I think this is better. 


They say - 
'With the oil from the Macadamia nut found throughout the South Pacific and the uniquely rare Argan seeds of Morocco, nature has provided us with some of the most beneficial elements for healthful skin and hair. Macadamia Natural Oil™ products combine the oils of these highly nutritional nuts with special blends of nature’s most nourishing botanicals to formulate the ultimate in hair rejuvenation and maintenance.This is the essence of nature.'


I only believe in this normal splurge once I try products - I'm dreadfully cynical you see - but actually this stuff is incredible. I've been using it for less than a week and my dried out hair (and badly home dyed) has become silky again. It reminds me of when I was 11 and hated my bob but had the silkiest mop around. This is a key staple for sure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment