Thursday 5 April 2012

Hols

So I'm off on my hols tommorrow - great times in terms of mid spring trip - bad times in terms of body not REMOTELY ready to be revealed to the world.

So what the hells does one do when faced with this? A swimsuit becomes a godsend. Now we may all think that swimsuitsr turns you into a massive granny or remind you of that dreadful swimathon you had to take part in at school but ACTUALLY its kind of gone all cool.

Take 'We Are Handsome' as an example - The Romantic 2012 range is to die for.






Stocked on Net-a-Porter it is a little luxe for my budget constraints with prices starting from the £200 mark... So I've trawled the high street and found a few bits much more in my price range!


£35 from Asos.com


£55.20 from Ted Baker



Left to Right: £32 and £34 both Topshop

With any of the above you can defo rock a one piece on the beach this summer without channeling O.A.P

1 comment:

  1. All look really nice. I need to get myself a new one. x

    ReplyDelete