Monday 19 March 2012

The Arts Club

This uber exclusive club has been around for an age and after much anticipation I managed to pop in for dinner and drinks. Lucky me.

I chose a very fishy combo -

Prawn cocktail and then cod with mussels.

However I was v v jealous of the others who ordered the nicest prawns I have ever seen or tasted. They were meaty and yet light. Coated in what seems like butter and garlic, you can't go wrong with this combo, and were just INCRED!



The sides were also fab! Creamed spinach was a highlight - it was more like mashed spinach, and again tasted like garlic has been mixed together with it. So all in all a garlic and fish filled meal. Perfect!

Desert was an amazing lemon tart - creamy and light.


Oh and not to forget the fab celeb spots - Joan Collins, Tamara Beckwith, Hugh Grant and a VERY drunk Patsy Kensit.


No comments:

Post a Comment