Monday 19 March 2012

Is this turning into a food review blog???

Well it seems I have dined out quite a lot this week!

It was Mother's Day on Sunday and what better way of celebrating then popping to Holland Park for a rather posh meal at Marco Pierre White's Belvedere.

Don't mind if I do!



It has a definite feeling of the old school with a piano being played whilst you dine, I felt I was being transported back in time when I arrived. Bear in mind I was rather hungover after drinking waay too many dodgy shots in a dubious bar the night before - the calming atmosphere of the restaurant and large glass of red wine definitely helped!

I chose -

Seared scallops with a shallot puree

 Roast Beef



Apple Tart Tatin (no pic as the red wine had fully kicked in and alas I forgot - here's a pic of the menu instead!)


Mum avec the smallest serving of sorbet ever


A lovely Mother's Day and in fact a great week of dining!

1 comment:

  1. Wow the food looks fab - hungry now om nom nom

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete